No Shortcuts! No Obligations.
Professional service, tools & technicians. No frills !
Apartment or Single Home – Dryer Vent Cleaning
$129 + Tax
- Certified Technicians
- Includes Free Inspection
- High Power NIKRO Equipment
What our customers are saying…
Clint from Lucy’s did not only do a great job but was courteous and professional! Highly recommended!
I had another company do this service for me last year and they tried to upset a lot of stuff. A friend suggested Lucy’s as they clean her house. Axel did a great job, I couldn’t believe how much lint was in that vent and he really knows his stuff
Awesome company, I now get bi weekly home cleaning as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY DO DRYER VENTS NEED CLEANING?
- It greatly reduces the chance of a dryer fire
- Cut down drying times through greater efficiency
- Considerably lowers your utility bills
- Less dust around the house! Your dryer creates lots of lint, if your dryer vents clogged that lint cannot escape outside it does to the laundry room.
- Prolongs the life span of your dryer
- May lessen the amount of allergens in your house
- Excessive heat produced by clogged dryer vents can ruin your clothes
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET MY DRYER VENTS CLEANED?
Every household differs, however a great rule of thumb is:
- With 1-2 people in the house: Once every two years
- With 3-5+ people in the household: Once per year
ARE THERE ANY SIGNS THAT TELL ME I SHOULD GET THE VENTS CLEANED?
- Drying your clothes is taking longer than one cycle in order to dry each load
- You are noticing less lint (sometimes no lint) on the lint trap when you check
- You notice lint accumulation around the dryer vent hood (normally outside your home)
- Clothing is extremely hot after a drying cycle, airflow is restricted
- The surface of your dryer can be quite hot whilst in use
- You see excessive lint on your clothes
- You cannot remember when your dryer vent was last cleaned
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE REASONS BEHIND DRYER FIRES?
- Clothes dryer vent builds up with lint which slips through the lint trap
- Dryer fires can happen as lint builds up within the dryer or in the dryer vent
- Lint can easily obstruct the movement of air, leading to excessive heat build up, occasionally causing a fire
- Lint is incredibly flammable – mix that with the above mentioned and it could lead to a disaster
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Book any of our services online or call 403-698-3651
Subscribe !GET UPDATES No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.